Construction Jobs in Kenya
JOBS IN KENYA - SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN KENYA
We are the Construction arm and flagship brand of a group of companies with interests in the Construction, Real Estate Development and Telecommunication sectors.
We are offering an attractive remuneration and benefits, a pleasant working environment and an opportunity for challenging career growth.
Posted on 12th August
Applications are invited for the position of Architect.
Send applications, detailed CV and testimonials to the reach addresses below not later than 25th August, 2011.
Posted on 9th August 2011
Kenya Institute of Administration (KIA) Resident Architect Job Vacancy - JOBS IN KENYA
Kenya Institute of Administration (KIA) is a premier Training Research and Consultancy Institute in the Public Service.
CAREER OPPORTUNITITIES FOR SITE AGENTS
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing and dynamic medium sized company and an emerging player in the construction and engineering sector. We are seeking to recruit highly motivated, results-oriented and proactive individuals.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Diploma in Building/ Civil Engineering or other related courses.
• Higher National Diploma in Building and Construction will be an added advantage
• Must have good knowledge of basic construction technology and practices. Formal artisan training will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in site supervision and in end-to-end execution of large building & civil engineering projects
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills
• Good people management skills that result in timely meeting of deadlines
• Good project planning and organizing skills
• Willing to work outside Nairobi
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications, indicating their current/last and expected salary to
P.O Box 78102-00507
Nairobi. The closing date for receiving applications is
20th August 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.